It’s on again. Each year we run a competition to pick the first day of the season. The rules are simple
- The first day the lifts open for skiers and boarders at any one of the resorts in Hakuba.
- One date per person. If 2 or more people choose the same date then we will have a draw out of a hat to choose the winner.
- The date must be chosen at least one week in advance
- If a date isn’t chosen then it’s the closest date before.
The prizes are
- A Hakuba White Horse Long sleeve T
- 5000 yen voucher at the White Horse Bar and Restaurant in Echoland.
- Consolation of a free drink if you pick the date but miss the main prize.
So go to the bottom of this blog and put your date in the comments section or message me HERE and I will add it. Good luck. Remember that the resorts will open as soon as there is enough snow on the ground so it’s pretty much any time now. Just patiently waiting for THAT storm.
The list so far.
Andy – 20 November.
TJ – 22nd November.
Nikki – 23rd November.
Stefan Wood – 24th November.
Daniel – 25th November.
Dylan – 26th November.
Scott – 28th November.
Patrick Fux – 29th November.
Byron Shapland – 1st December.
Dave Turner – 5th December
Josh G – 6th December.
Patricia – 7th December.
Andrew Taylor – 9th December
Adam Roberts – 13th December.
Richard Copland – 14th December.
Keiran Shapland – 15 December.
Kayla – 18th December
Leigh Pleydell – 22nd December