It’s on again. Each year we run a competition to pick the first day of the season. The rules are simple
- The first day the lifts open for skiers and boarders at any one of the resorts in Hakuba.
- One date per person. If 2 or more people choose the same date then we will have a draw out of a hat to choose the winner.
- The date must be chosen at least one week in advance
- If a date isn’t chosen then it’s the closest date before.
The prizes are
- A Hakuba White Horse cap and a beanie
- 5000 yen voucher at the White Horse Bar and Restaurant in Echoland.
- Consolation of a free drink if you pick the date but miss the main prize.
So go to the bottom of this blog and put your date in the comments section or message me HERE and I will add it. Good luck. Remember that the resorts will open as soon as there is enough snow on the ground so it’s pretty much any time now. Just patiently waiting for THAT storm.
The prize is transferable and as it is going to be difficult to get here this year we can also honour it during the 2021/22 season.
The list so far.
Rie Yamamoto – 28th November
TJ – 30th November
Brian Glynn – 4th December
Brent – 4th December
Marc Hunter – 5th December
Stefan Wood – 6th December
Pierre Chauty = 10 December
Dave Turner – 11th December
Patrick – 16th December
Graham Harris – 17th December