Each year we run a competition to pick the first day of the season. The rules are
- The first day the lifts open for skiers and boarders at any one of the resorts in Hakuba.
- One date per person. If 2 or more people choose the same date then we will have a draw out of a hat to choose the winner.
- The date must be chosen at least one week in advance
- If a date isn’t chosen then it’s the closest date before.
The prizes are
- A Hakuba White Horse long sleeve tee or hoodie.
- 2000 yen voucher at the White Horse Bar in Echoland.
So go to the bottom of this blog and put your date in the comments section or email me HERE and I will add it. Good luck.
The list so far.
Di Hannel – 15th November
Clare – 16th November
Tony A – 17th November
Chris Wilson – 18th November
Amelia H – 19th November
Steph Eastcott – 20th November
Cheryl Parry – 21st November
Nathan Smith – 23rd November
Dan Cockburn – 24th November
Kathryn Wright – 25th November
Steven Bliim – 26th November
Bobbie Ryan – 26th November
Adrian Taricani – 27th November
Drew Eldred – 29th November
Adam Lam – 2nd December
Joseph Papparlardo – 3rd December.
Daniel Mee – 6th December
Danny Wright – 12th December