Each year we run a competition to pick the first day of the season. The rules are
- The first day the lifts open for skiers and boarders at any one of the resorts in Hakuba.
- One date per person. If 2 or more people choose the same date then we will have a draw out of a hat to choose the winner.
- The date must be chosen at least one week in advance
- If a date isn’t chosen then it’s the closest date before.
The prizes are
- A Hakuba White Horse long sleeve tee or hoodie.
- 2000 yen voucher at the White Horse Bar in Echoland.
So go to the bottom of this blog and put your date in the comments section or email me HERE and I will add it. Good luck.
The list so far.
Di Hannel – 15th November
Clare – 16th November
Tony A – 17th November
Chris Wilson – 18th November
Amelia H – 19th November
Steph Eastcott – 20th November
Cheryl Parry – 21st November
Nathan Smith – 23rd November
Dan Cockburn – 24th November
Kathryn Wright – 25th November
Steven Bliim – 26th November
Bobbie Ryan – 26th November
Adrian Taricani – 27th November
Drew Eldred – 29th November
Adam Lam – 2nd December
Joseph Papparlardo – 3rd December.
Daniel Mee – 6th December
Danny Wright – 12th December
Thanks Amelia. Locked in
Some snow due this week Clare so you could be right there.
That was my next pick Kathryn. Looks like a good storm building around that time too.
Thanks Joseph. I’m toey for an early start but December is more usual.
Dates are filling in now. I want early so I can get on it before everyone comes to Hakuba.
Thanks for your entry Cheryl
Steven Bliim – I take a size M 🙂
I’ll get it ready now Steven
Can I also go for the 26th November?
You’re in Bobbie
After a big dumping tonight I’ll go for November 15th
Thanks Dan. Something is brewing around that time on the charts.
Hi Di. Rules are rules. you have to put your date in at least a week in advance. I like your optimism though so i’ll bend this one time. Good luck and I hope I’m sliding by weeks end.
Fingers crossed Tony! It was the 26th last year, I think…