Each year we run a competition to pick the first day of the season. The rules are
- The first day the lifts open for skiers and boarders at any one of the resorts in Hakuba.
- One date per person. If 2 or more people choose the same date then we will have a draw out of a hat to choose the winner.
- The date must be chosen at least one week in advance
- If a date isn’t chosen then it’s the closest date before.
The prizes are
- A Monkey Rider hoodie.
- 3000 yen voucher at the White Horse Bar in Echoland.
So go to the bottom of this blog and put your date in the comments section or email me HERE and I will add it. Good luck. Remember that the resorts will open as soon as there is enough snow on the ground so it’s pretty much any time now.
The list so far.
Matt Dunn – 11th November
Jiun Hao Neoh – 13th November
Kane Lowan – 15th November
Michael Mcgrath – 16th November
Peter Watt –
Nick F – 17th November
Eugene Morgan – 18th November
David P –
Susan Gatenby –
Kasspa – 19th November
Ryan – 20th November
Peder Kastengren –
Samir Banjavcic – 21st November
Robert Lindberg – 22nd November
Clare – 23rd November
Rebecca Robertshaw – 24th November
Sexualsushihaun – 25th November
Scott Haslam –
Josh Keys –
Callan Young – 26th November
Stephanie O’Lone –
Shane T – 27th November
Tony A – 28th November
Nick Meecham – 29th November
Mark Shakeshaft – 30th November
Chris R – 1st December
Dave Mulholland – 2nd December
Mick Lay – 3rd December
Alexander Sash K – 4th December
Kavit – 5th December
Kath Dumas – 6th December
Joe Gosney – 9th December